Student Essays, Etc
- Dr Mababaya, HICCIP's Executive Vice President, presented the HICCIP Vision, Global Outlook and Value Proposition in the Context of Halal Quality Business Model and Strategic Management during the launching of Halal International Chamber of Commerce & Industries of the Philippines (HICCIP), Gloria Maris, Greenhills, San Juan City, Philippines, 26 June 2013
- WISHES, through CHED invitation, attended the Zonal Consultations on the Proposed Policies, Standards and Guidelines for Graduate Programs in Business Administration held in Butuan City on 16 May 2013
- Dr Mababaya, Guest Speaker, Baccalaureate Service for Muslim Graduating Students, University of Mindanao, 16 April 2013
- Dr Mababaya, Guest Speaker, 2013 Interfaith Harmony Week Forum, Ateneo de Davao Univeristy, Davao City, 6 Feb 2013
- Dr Mababaya spoke on Business Opportunities and Threats in the Phil., Putrajaya Malay Chamber of Commerce, Malaysia, 13 Jan 2013.
- Hon. Dr. Norma M. Sharief, CHED-ARMM Regional Chairman II & Managing Commissioner visited WISHES Davao City for the fourth time on 31 Aug 2012
- Silsilah Forum 2-day Live-in Seminar for Dialogue & Peace", Brokenshire RCC, Davao City, 11-13 Nov 2011; Dr M. Mababaya lectured on "The Role of Muslim Educators in Islamic Da'wah"
- Inter-Religious Dialogue on Faith, Art & Freedom, Davao City, Sept. 14, 2011; A. Mababaya spoke on "Freedom of Expression in Islam"
- 1st Epistemology Workshop in Phil., MSU and IIIT East Asia, Marawi City, May 21-22, 2011
CHED-ARMM Accreditation of WISHES
The Wisdom International School for Higher Education Studies (WISHES) is a private institution of higher learning accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM).
Graduates of WISHES have the privilege of having their credentials authenticated and recognized by the government of the Republic of the Philippines at the highest institutional level -- Commission on Higher Education, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (CHED-ARMM) and the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), as shown below.
2012-13 KG Program
Islam for All