Slideshow of Latest Events
رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
"My Lord! Increase me in knowledge." (Qur’ân 20:114)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ عِلْمـاً نافِعـاً وَرِزْقـاً طَيِّـباً ، وَعَمَـلاً مُتَقَـبَّلاً
"O Allah, I ask You for knowledge which is beneficial and sustenance which is good, and deeds which are acceptable." [صحيح ابن ماجه 1/152]
رَبِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ وَاجْعَلْ لِي لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِي الْآخِرِينَ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِنْ وَرَثَةِ جَنَّةِ النَّعِيمِ
My Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer)! Bestow wisdom (religious knowledge, right judgment of the affairs) on me, and join me with the righteous. And grant me an honorable mention in later generations. And make me one of the inheritors of the Paradise of Delight. (Qur’ân 26:83)
CHED-ARMM ACCREDITATION OF WISHES
The Wisdom International School for Higher Education Studies (WISHES) is a private institution of higher learning accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM).
The Commission on Higher Education of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (CHED-ARMM) has granted the Wisdom International School for Higher Education Studies (WISHES) the legal authority to permanently operate in the ARMM regions as evident in the permanent GOVERNMENT RECOGNITION for the WISHES Degree Programs.
Download the Government Recognition Certificate for the DBA Degree
This government recognition, as officially and publicly declared by the CHED-ARMM Managing Commissioner, Hon. Dr. Norma Sharief, will serve as a protective measure to prevent the closure or phasing out of the higher education institution/college and the specified courses/degree programs respectively.
Graduates of WISHES have the privilege of having their credentials authenticated and recognized by the government of the Republic of the Philippines at the highest institutional level -- Commission on Higher Education, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (CHED-ARMM) and the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), as shown below.
· Officials of Commission on Higher Education in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (CHED-ARMM) led by the Honorable CHED-ARMM Regional Chairman II/Managing Commissioner, Dr. Norma M. Sharief, as well as the HICCIP Board Chairman Atty. Karim Panumpang and HICCIP Executive Vice President, Dr. Omar Mababaya accompanied by key executives of Wisdom International School for Higher Education Studies/Wisdom Islamic School visited the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and the University Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM). The visits which took place on 11 April 2014 include a courtesy call to the Office of the IIUM Deputy Rector on International Affairs, Prof Dr Abdulaziz Berghout and to the Office of the USIM Vice Chancellor, Prof Dato' Dr. Asma Ismail.
· The Halal International Chamber of Commerce and Industries of the Philippines (HICCIP) Inc sent a strong delegation to the World Halal Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia sponsored by HDC -- Halal Industry Development Corporation -- from 9 to 10 April 2014. The delegation includes a five-member team from the Commission on Higher Education led by the Honorable CHED-ARMM Regional Chairman II/Managing Commissioner, Dr. Norma M. Sharief, as well as the HICCIP Board Chairman Atty. Karim Panumpang and HICCIPExecutive Vice President, Dr. Omar Mababaya. The World Halal Conference ultimately aims at leading the creation of emerging technologies and new frontiers of business opportunities within halal. This is in line with the Malaysian Government’s effort to continuously inspire innovation in the halal industry as innovation and research within the entire halal value chain is critical in creating a sustainable halal industry. The two-day conference (held on 9-10 April 2014 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre) focused on deliberating issues and sharing new advancements in halal research, innovation and its applications in business. The conference also featured forum, exhibition and research commercialization. Participants can look forward to networking with both local and international scientists, researchers, academicians, business leaders as well as exchange ideas on new research findings, emerging technologies, trends, issues and challenges in the global Halal industry.
· Officials of Wisdom International School for Higher Education Studies/Wisdom Islamic School – Ahmad, Abdurrahman and Dr. Omar Mababaya, as well as Reihana H. Ali and Eeman Mohammed Sahagun – attended the 11TH MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL HALAL SHOWCASE (MIHAS 2014). They were part of the HICCIP delegation to the MIHAS HALAL SHOWCASE which took place on 9-12 April 2014 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KLCC, Malaysia. Atty. Karim Panumpang, the Board Chairman of the Halal International Chamber of Commerce and Industries of the Philippines (HICCIP) Inc, and HICCIP Executive Vice President, Dr. Omar Mababaya led the delegation. Business matching activities between potential buyers and suppliers occurred on 8 April 2014, coupled with trade exhibits on 9-12 April 2014 at MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
· WISHES/Wisdom Islamic School Graduation and Recognition Program -- recognition ceremony for graduates at Kindergarten 2, Grade 6 and 4th Year High School, as well as awarding of honors, distinctions and recognition to honor graduates, outstanding students, teachers and supportive parents, 29 March 2014
· The Philippine Department of Education (DepEd) awarded on 24 March 2014 “Government Recognition” to Wisdom Islamic School, Davao City Inc. An Affiliate of Wisdom International School for Higher Education Studies, Wisdom Islamic School is the First and Only Islamic School in Davao City and the Entire Region XI to be awarded permanent "Government Recognition", Masha Allah!
· WISHES Management attended the Provincial Awarding Ceremonies of Qualified ARMM Higher Education Institutions in Marawi City and Lanao del Sur, Cagayan de Oro CIty, 30 January 2014
· Dr. Mababaya attended the Consultative Meeting on the Draft Philippine National Standard (PNS) for Halâl Feeds, Davao CIty, 18 December 2013
· WISHES/HICCIP delegation visited Adni Islamic School and the Musleh Group, Malaysia, 24 & 28 November 2013
· WISHES/HICCIP delegation visited the UPM Halal Products Research Institute, JAKIM, etc., Malaysia, 22, 24 November 2013
· Putrajaya Malay Chamber of Commerce hosted the delegation from WISHES and HICCIP, Cyberjaya-Putrajaya, Malaysia, 21-24 November 2013
· WISHES and HICCIP officials attended the INTRADE 2013, KL, Malaysia, 24-28 November 2013
· WISHES attended the CHED-ARMM Seminar on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technology, Davao City, 10-15 November 2013
· WISHES participated in the CHED-ARMM Provincial Consultative-Workshop, Marawi City, 6 November 2013
· Dr Mababaya presented the HICCIP Vision during the launching of Halal International Chamber of Commerce & Industries of the Philippines (HICCIP), San Juan City, 26 June 2013
· WISHES attended the CHEDZonal Consultations on the proposed policies/standards for Bus Admin Graduate Programs, Butuan City, 16 May 2013
· Dr Mababaya, Guest Speaker, Baccalaureate Service for Muslim Graduating Students, University of Mindanao, 16 April 2013
· Dr Mababaya, Guest Speaker, 2013 Interfaith Harmony Week Forum, Ateneo de Davao Univeristy, Davao City, 6 Feb 2013
· Dr Mababaya spoke on Business Opportunities and Threats in the Phil., Putrajaya Malay Chamber of Commerce, Malaysia, 13 Jan 2013
· CHED-ARMM Commissioner Dr. Norma M. Sharief visited WISHES Davao City for the fourth time on 31 Aug 2012
· Dr Mababaya lectured on "The Role of Muslim Educators in Islamic Da'wah", Brokenshire, Davao City, 11-13 Nov 2011
· A. Mababaya spoke on "Freedom of Expression in Islam", Inter-Religious Dialogue on Faith, Art & Freedom, Davao City, 14 Sept. 14, 2011
· 1st Epistemology Workshop in Phil., MSU and IIIT East Asia, Marawi City, May 21-22, 2011